Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Till the season comes round again...

It has been so long since I've visited my little blog. I doubt anyone is still checking in and looking for updated posts, but I've been thinking about writing.

What have we been up to? Well, life has been busy - more so after M entered kindergarten last year for some reason. If you have school-age children, I'm sure you understand. We get up, get ready for our day, leave the house early (too early!), spend our days on our respective campuses, reunite in the late afternoon, do homework, eat dinner, relax a bit, and climb into bed. Our days are usually very good, but they just fly by. Michaela loves school, and so do I. It's all good!

It has been a very full year in which we had several adventures, added a new family member (of the canine variety), reached various milestones, and have been mulling big plans for our future. We look forward to the New Year and what God has in store for us, and I look forward to sharing more here in the weeks and months to come.

Merry Christmas!





1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see a post from you. I rarely catch up on blogs because...... busy. But I’m at the mechanic and making lemonade out of the situation can’t wait to read more

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.