Monday, March 12, 2012

Blessed



I have a sweet friend who has taken this verse to heart, and she has just blessed me so much in doing so! Ashley, a former coworker, frequently makes an extra batch of homemade baby food for Michaela when she does so for her daughter. Sophie is just six months older than Michaela. Sophie's mommy can really cook. She was well-known at my last school for her baking abilities, but her cooking talents extend beyond cookies and cupcakes. Michaela enjoys Ashley's veggie bites, oat-apple pancakes, Belgian waffles, pasta dishes, frittata, etc. It's gourmet baby food, for sure. I thought I would be doing this sort of thing for Michaela, but I just don't have the time realistically. In addition to all the baby food, there are oftentimes soups for Mommy. I love Ashley's homemade soups!


Ashley, I know you pop in here now and then and see what's going on with us. I just want you to know that I am so appreciative of you doing something that I wanted to do for Michaela myself - if I weren't working full-time. You have generously and graciously chosen to serve us in this way. May the Lord bless you and your family for being so good to mine.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.