Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 21 - Thirty Days of Thanksgiving

I am thankful for the friends I've made in the years I've been blogging. Blogging is a great way to connect with people you might never have had the opportunity to meet otherwise! I started my first blog six years ago, and I have met so many interesting, wise, and caring people because of it. In those six years, my life progressed from being a single trying to adopt from China, to a newly married trying to overcome infertility, to the wife of a cancer patient, to being a young widow, to being pregnant, to being a new mom. And, there have been others all along the way who were/are walking a similar path and had much empathy, sympathy, wisdom, and friendship to share. I have been so blessed by so many of you, and I have had the chance to meet several of you in person, too. Thank you all for enriching my life.

2 comments:

  1. No, thank you. Truly you are the most graceful and gracious person I haven't actually met. That sounded wrong but it was meant as a compliment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your story!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.