Friday, March 1, 2013

Currently {March}

Image credit: http://www.propheticministeryiwilson.org
Listening: once again to some of the music that carried me during the last days of Michael's life on Earth, and through the painful weeks and months that were to come. One of my favorites back then was this one:




Oh, how I took those lyrics to heart in my grief! I believed that I had to keep moving forward. Three years later, I can say that the Lord has been faithful to heal my broken heart and give me a hope for my future. He is so good.

Loving: the idea that next weekend begins Daylight Savings Time. Woohoo! Spring is almost here.

Thinking: about change. There may be big changes in my life sometime soon. Change is good, and I believe I'm ready to begin a new chapter in my life. 

Wanting: to get over this ridiculous cold and cough I've had for two weeks now. It's exhausting. I can't remember having such a bad cold for many, many years. I can tell that I'm better than I was, but I think this cough intends to hang around for a while.

Needing: to start report cards and prepare for parent conferences which start two weeks from Monday. I can't believe we are already at this point in the school year. It'll be June before I know it! Yea!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.