Friday, February 1, 2013

Currently {February}


Listening: to Chuck Swindoll on my drive to work. His series right now is called The Grace Awakening, and I'm loving the scriptures and anecdotes he shares to illustrate the Lord's incredible grace. The apostle Paul wrote, "I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has strengthened me, because He considered me faithful, putting me into service, even though I was formerly a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent aggressor. Yet I was shown mercy because I acted ignorantly in unbelief; and the grace of our Lord was more than abundant, with the faith and love which are found in Christ Jesus." (1 Timothy 1:12-14) Good stuff. If He would do it for Paul, He will do it for me and you.

Loving: the flannel jammies I got on clearance at Target after Christmas. Why haven't I had flannel pajamas in so long? They are so comfy! I'm also loving my "fake" Uggs.
My feet have been so cold lately. Not anymore. One last "love" for my cold feet has also got to be my Keysocks. They are a great way to wear socks with flats and wedges or pumps when the weather is cool. Just had to share the "love" with you.
 
Thinking: a lot about my new friend, Mark. But, that's all I'm going to say for now. ;)

Wanting:
winter to finish doing its thing. At least the days are getting noticeably longer already, and sometimes the temperature creeps up into the 70s.

Needing:
to start my taxes. Fun times...

Music: not much time for listening to music, but when I do it's mostly praise and worship. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this post. Love the scripture you shared.

    And I can't wait until you want to share more about who you're thinking about. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.