Monday, July 13, 2015

Blog Makeover!

One of the things I was looking forward to doing more of this summer is blogging more frequently, and I knew that I'd want a fresh look for this space. As you can see, today the new header and elements were installed. I am just delighted and practically giddy with excitement.

This look, as well as my previous design, was done by Faith at A Design of Faith. She is wonderful to work with. I only had the most general ideas to get her started - florals and birds. I think I emailed her some links to blogs that appealed to me, too. She nailed my style on her first attempt. The header reminds me of the blog I had when I was married, which I really liked.

I highly recommend working with Faith!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! Reading your comments is one of the rewarding aspects of blogging.